SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
The SVG element is a container that defines new co-ordinates and viewpoint. It is used to define the graphics for the web. With <svg> we can draw Paths, Boxes, Circles, Rectangle, Text and Images.
There are Basically 10 attributes of SVG:
There are two attributes in Canvas:
Difference Between SVG and Canvas
1. Vector Based (Shapes ) Raster Based (Pixels)
2. It has Better Scalability. It can Print It has Poor Scalability. It is not suitable for high
high quality image in any resolution quality images.
3. Better performance with smaller surface Better performance with small surface or
or larger surface large objects.
4. Not Suited for Game Applications Suited for graphic intensive games
5. It Supports event handlers Does not supports event handlers.
The Tech Platform